Sinister: pianos filled with flames

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Wed May 21 01:52:20 BST 2003

Hi kids,

Been a while?  Not long enough.

So you pricks want some reporting back???  Well, I'm shoving it down your
throats anyway, and if you've got a problem with that, you can SUCK IT.

Everything has really already been covered in Juicy Lucy's, except me.
Bitch.

So the weekend began at the Winchester Club.  Yeah, that was right good fun
it was!  Drinking my beers, dancing with the birds, some dickless shits
getting stomped outside.  FUCK YEAH I say!!!

Throughout the weekend I encountered oh so many personalities, but in
reality, I didn't.  I will say that the man with the coolest name ever, the
man that can do everything, the most dahling american, her
boyfriendwhohashadhislifechangedsurelybylondoncallingthisweekendorhewillnotbemyfriendanymore,
that CHUD from down south who apparently ain't from down south (i owe you
ten, i'll pay you back HOWEVER you want), this italian dude, the most
beautiful girl in britain, a visitor who defines fox, a gentlemen who is a
totally different kind of fox, the girl with a nice ass who really loves the
dance floor, that kid from the north who is far too young to be smoking, a
bass player and his bird (who were MIA on saturday), the guy from the south
who has no hair and broken ribs (i wonder how?...SHEEIT), aberdeen folk that
don't recognize me, some guy from london who is just pants, that tall gent
whose name was not caught by yours truly (but a hell of a keeper), the quiet
man, the quiet girl, and shit...loads more.  Lucy was absent in my version.

Saturday I rushed out to the pub, but rushed back home when I thought of
ways to fix my computer.  After going back, we played a match of footie,
which i am PISH it.  My leg is unhappy, but i was all "fuck you leg" and
ripped that shit up even more!  It ain't football without the fuckin pain.
You gots to be H.A.F. to play that.

I only saw half the Delgados, but them mothafuckas was ON.  I skipped that
mull shit to check out the local alcohol scene, and watched snake plissken
kick some mothafuckas ass, then the belles came on.  That poncey basterd in
the fucking silver slacks man...that dude is the shit.  They was good and
all, so I decided not to give him a right good beating for them trousers.
On any other day...

After that it was to the art school to get wasted and get laid, but neither
happened.  Them bitches were too damn lame I thought, with their fucking
artsy fartsy shit.  So i didn't dig that, and decided to give the birds a
rest.  It was a choice man, don't give that look, or i'll batter ya!

That ended, and that was that.  Yeah, it was cool and all.  The funny
cartoons on the wall made my head spin, and I shot out of there in a blind
rage, fighting the fascists and small people.  chicken donner kebabs is
where its at.

Okay, I'm done with that.  Enjoy?  I didn't think so.  Shove it.

can you tell I'm just waiting for the final episode of buffy to finish
downloading?

-what was i thinking when i let go of you??????