Sinister: it's been a long time that I am waiting

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Mon May 26 22:21:26 BST 2003

My dearest sinister fellows

Sometimes I wish I could say the right things. At the right
time. or the wrong thing, even. but at the right time.

all appear to be a matter of time. If I had some. I can call mine.
and now this long long long is about to fade out. it is getting to and end
and I can feel that taste in my mouth. the taste that I wouldn't like and want
to fell. something that tells me I haven't taken the most of it.

and, yes, sometimes, it only happens once a lifetime.

and, yes, a lifetime is a sometimes a long long time. no matter how short it is.

I was staying on the grass somewhere in the park. and I could feel it softer
and I could see it greener, and smell it sharper, and still feel like I was
not part of all this game and the things which is moving around.

I could see my self, like reflected in the sky, projected somewhere else, listening
to the bird sing, because there was no human voices close enough, which were talking to me. so I look and listen all around, and to remember the lesson that the morning had tried to teach me. one day at down. but will the flower and the trees hadn't any time for me. will have they one day?
might be when I'll lay down. finally.

I want to remember things exactly how they happen on that funny day.
drink another glass of wine?? can be a good idea.

take care
your (quite sinister)
stefano

falling asleep