Sinister: stumbling through the daises

Tamra Thomas greenstar33 at xxx.com
Wed May 28 20:50:31 BST 2003

yes, unfortantly i lack the grace to stroll...

the loneliness of a middle distance runner (my current favrite belle and sebastian song) was a book that was published in the sixties, i wonder if there is any connection to the name of the song. the content of the book is far from the content of the song, but interesting none the less. maybe everyone already knows this, maybe my knowledge of music is not as grand as i would like to think.

hi. i have never posted to the list before...i was just given a voice. Yea! i have being reading all the posting for a while now, and it is nice to be able to express my enjoyment of belle and sebastian with a group of people who know their music so well. i live far from scotland, and although a lot people know who belle and sebastian are here in seattle, not too many are as insane about them as i am. i often find myself quoting their songs in conversation, and only a few of my close friends get the jokes, and now there is a whole new world of people that will my silly quotations and that makes me happy. you will hear from me again, whether you want to or not.
have a good day,

tamra
"she thought it would be fun to try pornography, she thought it would be fun to try most anything, she was tired of sleeping"-bs