Sinister: end of june pinnic(s): an early call

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Thu May 29 15:40:06 BST 2003

Dear Sinister

	The season has definitely arrived. The sun is shining, tress has flowered and blossomed and are all dressed in shiny green reflecting leaves. The surface is melting when one^Òs walking his way down to the tube or the bus stop, of course if you don^Òt have the comfort of a nice green lane one your way, but, the most interesting of the things is that people show the bizarre tendency of wearing sunglasses till about^Å well^Å midnight. Which is amazing as much as puzzling.

	This is all quite a bit of nonsense. Anyway, in few weeks woo-uuhh Glasto!
	Why woo uuh! I can^Òt really go! Damn me! (indeed I will be on a short visit
	To Rhode Island [this is a pale tentative of some content, sorry] in the United
                 States^Å I was wondering if any sinister in the area fancy^Å well might be a
                 pic-nic???^Å well that would be my first picnic in the US, not that I have been
                 there many times, and also my first conference there. Hope they won^Òt select
                 me for a talk because that would be S!c!a!r!Y! = help = some drinks. I have
                 heard that there is still some residue of prohibitionist legislation in some states
                 there, is it true or just rumbling ignorance of mine?

	Anyway, yes, I^Òll be back write in time to miss glasto, which this year appears to be terrific, even if our beloved ones are going to be there, which make it just a little bit less bitter missing it for.. just a few hours indeed. ^ÓAccipicchia^Ô would say my granddad.

	But !AGAIN! what about a picnic in London ?
	[yes this was just a long story to get to this^Å I would admit that!]
	All the ones who didn^Òt make it for glasto, or who just don^Òt give a thing to that or just want to meet somewhere on the top of the hill, and have fish&chips, lalalalala, who don^Òt do drugs (would you belive it?) and all his friends are on a holiday (to Glasto, probably, damn them!). Let^Òs get you can and cake ready and bring a football and eventually your dan
ever know what will happen in the never ending London^Òs night^Å.[^Åmoreover it has been a while since last Mr. Ken P. Chu sinister galore picnic bowling weekender!..]

		Looking at the calendar the most suitable day seems to be the 28th june^Å so this is a relatively early call, but it is never to early if someone is kind of the messy I can be, and often am^Åmhmhmh^Å that sound like being a scary picnic mum^Å(until is not !s!c!a!r!y! that can do^Å) .. yes, well if anyone fancy the idea please keep in contact!!!

	More instruction to follow
	Week end and distant island (though I think rhode island isn^Òt a proper island is it^Å gross ignorance exposed)
		Yours
	 	Stefano (almost steady-state)
takes a long time
sometimes