Sinister: Javelin flight

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu May 29 16:23:36 BST 2003

Hello sinister,

In the tradition of fucking up the program, there is no smut or sub-headings
in capitals, or whinging, in this post.  Yeah, we're all individuals innit.

---

Yay, it seems that the summer is finally here.  In honour of the arrival of
the summer I went schwimmin' yesterday.  It was excellent although when I
got there I realised that the last time I went swimming before that was like
2 years ago, and that time I went swimming I couldn't swim!  Haha, I
remembered those facts just as I was drowning at the bottom of the pool.  It
wasn't even a Municipal Pool so there wasn't even a Junior Lifesaver (whose
friend are all Serious Ravers) to save me.

But I survived, due to my excessive rock and rollness that kept me afloat.
My rock and rollness otherwise known as the grabby bit on along the sides of
the pool.

----

Tamra Thomas talked (<-- alliteration!) about "Loneliness of The...", I
might be wrong but I think the book is actually called "Loneliness of the
Long Distance Runner", which incidentally is also the name of an IRON MAIDEN
RAWK EXTRAVAGANZA, mmmmm \mm/.  Haven't read the book though.

And for those of you who like to do everything B&S, I've just searched on
the web and there's a FILM with that title (I guess it's made of the book),
available on DVD.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000089ASP/ref=sr_aps_dvd_1_1/202-7
525788-4983841

.. mmm Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner DVD on Amazon for £16.99...
incidentally, I wonder when the B&S DVD is coming out.

----

Anyhow.

The best posts on sinister are obviously the ones that involve BITCHINESS
AND/OR WHINGING...

Here are my choice of the top five best ever posts to sinister...

5) http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200208/msg00023.html

4) http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200108/msg00050.html
3) http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200101/msg00348.html
2) http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200202/msg00089.html

and my personal favourite...
1) http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200210/msg00060.html

TFFT
Ken
P.S.: Someone buy Patrick Doyle some glasses for his birthday for he keeps
talking about seeing people who were never there.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.