Sinister: look at Mark C, he was on TV!

The Hodottir hodottir at xxx.com
Mon Nov 3 13:28:12 GMT 2003

Well there I was Sinisters, Friday evening past.

I was about to head out to a halloween party (I was the 'fallen angel' -
black wings 'n' halo n'all), but first I thought I'd better line the old tum
with a fried egg baguette and pre-beer cup of tea.  As is my way, I was
channel-hopping all over the place and finally settled on some kind of
'football focus' nonsense, when they start talking about MC Harvey from So
Solid Crew and his new-found role as player for AFC Wimbledon...

They're interviewing Harvey...

...interviewing some fans...

.....interviewing SINISTER'S VERY OWN MARK CASAROTTO!!!

Now I've only met/seen Mark once or twice, but I was in no doubt it was he.
And how articulately he spoke of his approval of said MC joining the team.
To summarise, he reckoned it was a *good thing*. Of course, none of my
flatmates have a clue who he was, so I'm sitting there exuberating with a
mouthful "[cough, splutter] Thatsch a guy off Schinishter!", and they're
sitting in their pumpkin and red-riding-hood outfits and looking at me like
I've lost the plot.

So what else to do but email the spiritual home of Mr C and offer the
recognition well-deserved.  Even though you'd only have seen it if you'd
been in London and watching at that very moment.  Even though regular people
are on TV all the time.  Even though. It seems that sinisters, like the band
themselves, are going public.  They're even doing telly interviews!

If only it'd been our Stu joining the team, the whole thing would have been
wonderfully complete.

I hope this hasn't been too boring for everyone, but I had to tell someone,
and it wouldn't have been even half as relevant on the 'so solid' fanlist,
now would it?

Bigupyoself

Lorraine