Sinister: laughing (austin) crying (show) jumping (texas) singing

Jeanette Eastwood bubba at xxx.com
Wed Nov 5 17:28:58 GMT 2003

Howdy, y'all.

I seem to be having a bit of trouble with my outgoing mail, so I'm trying this
for the second time.

m. paisley provided a set list for the Austin show, and I just wanted to
clarify the "instrumental" bits, in case any of yous guys are keeping track of
covers.

The band opened with the fantabulously funky "Tighten Up" by Houston band
Archie Bell and the Drells. (Chris did the spoken part at the beginning...
"We're Belle and Sebastian from Glasgow, Scotland...")

The other instrumental was something called "Passion Fruit." It sounded a bit
surferish. I don't know if it was a cover or an original. Anybody have any
ideas?

Hope you kids are having fun at the shows!!

Hugs,
Jeanette