Sinister: Gazza - new wolves striker

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Nov 5 16:14:05 GMT 2003

a.s.t.r.i.d. (i wonder what it stands for..) had coffee with Shirley Lee.
It'd be very funny if your name is Shirley Lee and your middle name is Lily,
then you'd be Shirley Lily Lee, and if you have a lisp and your name is
Shirley Lily Lee and you try and people that your name is Shirley Lily Lee
it'd be the end of you.

She also saw Damien Rice and liked him and he touched her shoulder, I saw
him in Glastonbury and quite liked him too but he didn't touch my shoulder.
There was a fight in the crowd though during that gig it was quite funny
(the fight itself wasn't funny but I was quite drunk), and I'm sure one of
them must have hit the other in the shoulder at least once during the fight,
one of them fell over in the end.

I had a dream last night and I had to defend the honour of my sister and I
taunted this guy and dared him to hit me with a bottle, but he bottled it,
until I turned around to sit down, when which he really bottled me, and I
found out how being bottled makes you all dizzy and unable to fight, but I
managed to bottle him back before fleeing with my sister to safety.  So all
is well although I then had to hide the wound from my mum.

Good dream innit.

When I saw Damien Rice at Glastonbury he did a cover of Creep by Radiohead,
because Radiohead didn't do it during their set.  Moby did the same thing
too, and everyone knew about it, not many people knew Damien Rice did it
though.  And the question "Who played Creep in Glastonbury?" popped up
during a pub quiz once and the official answer was Moby but you really
should have gotten bonus points for knowing that Damien Rice also did it,
but you don't, and that's pub quizzes for you.

I saw the Flaming Lips at Glastonbury too, and I saw the Flaming Lips on
Monday night and they were on fire, the set wasn't that much different from
the Glastonbury one, with all the same tomfoolery with balloons and fake
blood and all but it was still great, he talked about Arnold Schwarzenegger
at one point and I wanted to shout "I'll be back" really loud cos that would
have been well funny, but I was too old for heckling.

I missed out on seeing The Darkness at Glastonbury, cos I got there late,
but lately I have fallen in love with their record called "Permission To
Land" I like it so much that if someone wants to post me a free copy of it,
I'd give it permission to land on the bit of floor below my postbox.  They
have a song called "Get your hands off my woman" which is the best song
ever, what sentiment, and they use both the words "Cunt" and "Motherfucker".

a.s.t.r.i.d. also mentioned that something that's bad about The Thrills is
that they sort of suck live, they were in Glastonbury too and my flatmate
fell asleep halfway through watching them, so much for "The Thrills".
Another thing that's bad about The Thrills is that they sort of suck on
records.

m. paisley wrote about the Stone Cold Steve Austin show and said he sang a
"country" song about travelling life and shimmering and glimmering and I
believe that may be a song called "Travelling Light" by Belle and Sebastian
that was almost on the new album but isn't and is originally sung by Stevie
I wonder how good Stone Cold Steve Austin sang it.

What?

Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.