Sinister: B & S Mailing List - UK Tour support acts announced! (fwd)

Linda Kerr lulou at xxx.org
Thu Nov 6 14:54:03 GMT 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:36:47 -0000
From: band at xxx.net
To: list at banchory.net

Hi all,

You're in for a treat if you're coming along to the UK shows in December
as we've confirmed two fabulous Glsagow bands as the support acts for most
of the shows.

Franz Ferdinand are the main support and they'll be opening the show in
Sheffield, the Thursday night London show, Bath, Brighton, Norwich,
Newcastle and Liverpool.  They're one of the best live bands around at the
moment, geth there early and be prepared to dance!  For more info on Franz
visit their website at http://www.franzferdinand.co.uk

Scatter will be opening the Edinburgh show.  You'll have read Stuart
mention Olly from Scatter in his diary a few times - they're a
hard-t-describe collective of musicians who truly have to be seen to be
believed.  It's a bit jazz, bit middle-eastern, bit scottish beat poet -
hell, you'll just have to come along to understand it.  They don't have a
website yet but you can read a little more about them here -
http://www.cenotaph.org/scatter.htm

We're still to confirm the supports for the Wednesday and Friday London
shows, will let you know soon.

Cheers,
Katrina @ Banchory.

http://www.belleandsebastian.com - NEW ADDRESS!