Sinister: Ease your meat in the she

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Fri Nov 7 15:37:18 GMT 2003

Hello sinister,

How are everybody?  I'm doing rather well, two nights ago I went to Safeways
and they were selling a crate of 24 bottles of stella for £9.99.  It  was a
fantastic bargain and I ended up drinking quite a few of them in
celebration, whilst playing Fifa 2004, and later watching Crouching Tiger
Hidden Dragon with my flatmate, and concluded that it was a bog standard
Chinese martial arts film but with shag scenes added in for the western
market and it worked.

Then, last night I realised that there was, in fact, no non-alcoholic
beverages at all in the house, so I went to safeways again to buy a 24 pack
of coca-cola for £6.45, when the girl at the till told me about the OFFER
they had on 12-packs of coca cola, namely it was £1.99 for 12!!!!  So I
bought 36 cans in total for £5.97.  It was a fantastic bargain.

And now I'm sitting at my desk, for some reason really wanting to sing
"Fight Test" by Flaming Lips really loud, but can't because I'm at work.  Do
you know a band called Fanny Pack?  They're great, they have a song called
"Camel Toe" which is about these girls who keep the toes of camels!!!   How
great is that!!  It's fantastic, writing songs about collecting animal
bodyparts.  I'm going to one day write a song about shaving turtles which
are too hairy and call it like Hairy Turtle or something.

But anyway, yeah, Fanny Pack are apparently big fans of Flaming Lips cos
during that "Camel Toe" song they sang about how the only Lips they want to
see are those that sing!  i.e. The Flaming Lips!

When your lips get inflammated, do you know how it feels?  And how does it
feel to be loved?  I don't know yet personally, but I'm going to find out
tonight at Brixton when there's a How Does It Feel To Be Loved club night
going on which is the best night out in town starting from 9!!!!!

Friday Nov 7th, The Canterbury Arms, 8 Canterbury Crescent SW9 7QD, Brixton,
9pm-2am, £3 admission.

http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk/club.html

Get in!
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.