Sinister: spam spam spam spam

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 10 15:15:12 GMT 2003

Arn't you just sick of it?

Lately i have been getting really odd spam from people claiming that they
are the prince of Africa and ,for reasons i never both to read, they need to
rest 30,000 squid in a forign account and therefore could they please have
my FULL ACCOUNT DETAILS. Yeh, sure mate, why don't you borrow my house keys
and my weekly F***in earnings as well.

I Did a REALLY stupid thing about three weeks ago. I got a "happy text"
saying i had won 750 pounds. I thought, " cool, i need some money, and they
wouldn't lie would they?", so i rang the number, then the other number, used
up 8 pound in credit, sent off the letter with my SPECIAL CODE to freaking
Denmark then realised the error of my ways on the way back from the post
box. Three weeks have passed and there is no sign of my "special 750 pound
prize". Should i be surprised......................

Ken mentioned Fanny Pack, a horribly named fash band with a song title
called "camel toe". I read an article that a camel toe is a reference to a
lady who wears rather tight jeans or leggings and creates the look of a
camel toe around her personal area, thus explaining the reference to "lips"-
if you catch my drift.

Talking of bands, one of my college bands called The Ludes are getting quite
stupidly famous. They are going to be signed to EMI and have done some
sessions on radio 1, how odd. They are very flipping good though. They used
to play in our student bar and do general rock n roll things like having
many attractive (although unintelligent) girlfriends and shouting alot. They
are doing a tour soon, go and see them.

I am reading The Wasp Factory at the moment and although it is interesting
it is depressing me and i feel once i have read it i will want something a
little lighter on the eye, so if anyone has any book reccomendations please
let me know. You all helped me a while ago and some of the things you
recommended were very good.

right i'm off, going back to the spam thing, visit spam.com, your know, the
meat product version, well you will not believe how many novelty spam items
you can buy. pens, earings, suits, ties, notebooks, socks.................

hannahb