Sinister: Fwee Wodewick!

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Mon Nov 10 22:56:26 GMT 2003

Hey.

I wanted to write, creatively, tonight, but as per
usual I was champing at the bit but unable to put
anything worthwhile on paper. My main problem is that
I have no idea what to write about. I even bought
books to inspire me, but paradoxically I'm almost
afraid to read them.

So I'm writing to you instead.

The main reason I'm writing is to PLEAD with any of
you who haven't already signed the "release Rhoda!"
petition (pipe down at the back, whoever just shouted
"welease Whoda!"). It can be found at
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?Rhoda&1
and it would be SO cool if you could add your name to
it.

If you know "Rhoda", then you'll know that it's a)
achingly beautiful and b) unavailable in anything but
the *worst* quality bootleg. And I think this should
change. At worst, you'll get another B&S release,
which can't be bad, huh?

So please go and sign it. It's be nice to have a few
more signatures before actually presenting it to the
band. There are 1300 people here, and more on Bowlie.
Spread the gospel and then at least we can say we've
tried.

KORITFW,
Mark xxx