Sinister: NYC 11/11/2003 setlist

Richard Gassan gassan at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 12 17:47:15 GMT 2003

Hello all -

I managed to grab the setlist from the November 11th show. Here it is:

Passion Fruit [instrumental, surf-music style]
Like Dylan in the Movies
Step into My Office, Baby
Women's Realm
Middle Distance Runner
Judy and the Dream of Horses
The Wrong Girl
You Don't Send Me
Lord Anthony
Wrapped Up in Books or Stop, Look and Listen [they played "Wrapped Up"]
Photo Jenny
[a break where Stevie asked for audience requests. Somebody shouted out
either "Staying Alive" or "Day in the Life" and Stevie decided on "Day in
the Life," which the band pulled off pretty well, including the orchestral
climax! It was awesome.]
Dear Catastrophe Waitress [Stuart got into the central aisle to sing this]
I'm a Cuckoo
Travellin' Light
The State I Am In
There's Too Much Love
Scooby Driver
Roy Walker
Stay Loose
Dirty Dream #2
[no encore, despite cheers - they all looked pretty tired.]
[at the bottom of the set list it says, "Stars of Track & Field and/or The
Boy With the Arab Strap may appear at some point." However, neither did.]

The Town Hall is a lovely venue, but the seats didn't lend themselves to
enthusiasm and the crowd was pretty sedate.

I'm looking forward to seeing them tonight in Northampton.

cheers,

Richard.