Sinister: Happy Joy Joy.

Nathan Reader billrogers_1 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 14 02:35:42 GMT 2003

Hello hello!

Well well...have I been very excited lately or what!?
There have just been lots of little things that all
add up to equal 'good times ahead.'

--First of all, I have basically finished university
for the year. I have two exams (tomorrow and Monday)
and then I'm done!! Well, until next year anyway.

--Second of all, one of my all time favourite bands
who I NEVER thought I would see live because I live in
Australia and they're in the UK, are coming to
Australia!! The band I speak of is Radiohead, and if
that's not exciting enough, I also got good tickets.
Now I don't know about you guys but I would rather be
standing right in front of the stage than sitting in
the stalls. But, as Radiohead are so popular you can
imagine what the box-office is like in the morning
when the tickets go on sale, it's NUTS! Anyhooo, my
Mum was on the internet trying to get the tickets that
way and I was pressing redial on the phone to try and
call them, and then!...after about fifty calls it
started ringing, and I wet my pants. I got put on hold
and finally a guy picked up...

Me: Hello, I was wondering if those Radiohead tickets
were on sale yet?
Guy: Sorry, not for another 25 seconds, you'll have to
call back.
Me: Why?
Guy:I'm not allowed to wait on the phone until then.
Me:Why?
Guy:it's unfair to the other customers and it's
company policy, I'm sorry.
Me:Can I buy those tickets now, 25 seconds is up.
Guy:Oh...okay.

---------------------
Well, it went something like that anyway. So, good
news is I got GA tickets so I can line up at ten in
the morning to be at the front at ten that night.
A couple of days later though I found out that they
had scheduled another show in the same city as those
tickets sold out too quickly. But I'm happy, I got my
beautiful tickets (they're yellow!!).

Third of all, well, this was only a happy thing that
happened to me for about two minutes. Some Sinisterian
(sorry, forgot your name, but you know who you are)
posted some absolutely fantastic post about B&S coming
to Australia also!! He even posted the link to a
website promoting it!! It said they were playing at
the Perth town hall, which would be in Perth, which is
in Australia, all seems good right? Right!?

Wrong...

My hopes and dreams were shattered as I discovered
upon further inverstigation that they are doing a tour
of Scotland, and there's some crummy place called
Perth over there too. Thanks to that listee who got my
hopes up so very high, you had better send me a
Christmas present.

Other things that are making me happy lately? My dogs,
my girlfriend, my Sigur Ros CD's and the fact that I
will soon be getting Nick Drake's first album. Oh, and
Sinister.

Thanks for reading this far if you did. I can't wait
to hopefully see some of you guys if I ever come over
to England, Scotland, wherever most of you live. You
know I love picnics, and I see all these posts
discussing forthcoming picnics and picnics that have
been and discussing infamous individuals and their
antics, such as Ken Chu (What is it with you? Why are
you so popular? Can you juggle frogs or
something?)...oh dear. One day I promise I will be
over there and join you all for a picnic, and maybe
even see B&S! I do not have even one other Sinisterian
here in lil ol' Adelaide...or do I?

Have a fun-filled weekend everyone, wish me luck for
my exam (18 hours away!).

Too Much Love, Nathan.