Sinister: Australian To(be-or-not-to-be)ur

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Fri Nov 14 03:10:36 GMT 2003

>no, i'm really sorry, but it isn't happening.  it's >just proving too expensive to get the band over >there.  sorry again.
>
>cheers,
>katrina.

fuck fuck fuck.

a belle and sebastian australian tour seemed too good to be true, and indeed it was.  maybe one day they will make it down to these shores?

but in much better news, woo! for Laura Llew and her Christmas Present Exchange organising.

speaking of exchanges, I probably should get Round 2 organising Round 2 of the OZ/NZ Tape X-change .  Let me know if you want to join in the fun.

I handed in my thesis a week and a bit ago, and have since visited my folks and played backyard cricket with my little brother.  Which is always fun.

love,
terry
---
here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com

caitlin and terry's sinister recipe tree archives: http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/sinifood/

+---+  Brought to you by the Letter C and the number 4 +---+
To send presents to Terry please reply to this email and ask for his postal address. WWW:http://www.sendpresentstoterry.com
+-+ "terry is a bit freaky" - stuart david,looper+-+
+-+  "terry has a legion of bedroom saddo devotees" "peculiarly deranged fanbase" +-+
+-+"pasty-faced vegan geek... and he rocks!!" - NME April 2000+-+
+-+"frighteningly named Terry person" - NME May 2000+-+
+-+ "terry has a sick posse of f**ked in the head psycho-fans" - NME June 2001   +-+
+-+ Hee, hee umm this has been a+-+
+-+ waste of time as most people won't even notice +-+