Sinister: We Want More Cheesybun

Jay Eckard jayeckard at xxx.com
Fri Nov 14 05:22:42 GMT 2003

My left handed ones:

  As far as I can figure, what with Cheesybun Eric and Miss Laura Llew
posting today, I had better as well. Keeping up with the Joneses, you see.
  *Looks about. Well it's nice to see everyone's doing so well.
  What have I been doing?
  Well, my car decided to take a walk on its own. That was exciting. Till a
tree stopped it. That was less exciting.
  I saw the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. That was exciting. Actually, it was terribly
exciting. K Hanna my ass, Karen O is where it's at!
  I saw Belle and Sebastian. That was even more exciting. But then again, I
was there with the above-mentioned "You have to stop singing 'Judy and the
Dream of Horses' or the angry Hipster above you will smack you" Laura. I
wasn't even that loud. And unlike the guy who attempted (and yet still
failed) to sing Like Dylan in the Movies, I was on key.
  I also got to interview Richard Colburn, though I'm sure many of you will
have heard this. I tend to repeat my little events ad nauseum. You can read
the exciting, uncensored version at the Friends of the Heroes magazine
(www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk) the world's bestest (tm) electronic magazine.
Actually, it was in last week's issue, so youmight have to dig around for
it, but it's worth it. It talks about their up-coming single, new tours,
masturbation and the state of the UK Music Industry. It's all very exciting.
It evens mentions a certain "Big International cult," but I won't say any
more about that.
You can also send a request to requests at www.wxdu.org and demand to hear the
edited version on-air at www.wxdu.org/listen.
Umm. I can't think of too much more to say.
So I'll go.

Bye!

GayJay

--