Sinister: If you work for much very longer, you'll be known as the boy who's always working

owen lowery o-lowery at xxx.com
Sun Nov 16 16:28:44 GMT 2003

Forgive me Sinister for I have lurked
It’s been two years since my last post

Hello Sini-kids, remember me?
No? I thought not.

Well I thought I’d break the monotony of Sunday afternoon overtime by
firing off a post as I’m in a bit of a B&S sort of mood. So much so
that I’ve got Tigermilk playing over the computer’s speakers (one of
the advantages of being the only one stuck here today). I’m sat here
wishing that time would pass quicker, not just so that I can get out
of here but also so that B&S will be playing my own shitty City soon.
Somehow the musical wilderness that is Newcastle has been deemed
suitable for a visit by the great ones, naturally I’ve got the day of
the gig off work as well as the day following it, time for some bad
behaviour I think.

Anyway
If anybody is going to the Newcastle gig and needs some friends then
get in touch and meet up with me and the rest of the dancing fools.

Speaking of gigs in Newcastle, nearly 2 years ago I went to one by a
band called Flynn. Now Flynn was Chris ‘Pez’ Perriman’s band (is he
still on the list? He doesn’t seem to have posted recently) and they
were quite good and I told him I’d say so in my next post, which I
just have so er… I guess that’s that.

Anyway I better get back to work
I’ve only spent £41,533.69 of the company’s cash this afternoon so I
better go waste some more. Well they waste my life so it’s only fair.

Love, hugs and Jaffa Cakes
Owen

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/