Sinister: searchign for a boy in corduroy

Gillian Kirby the_sad_witch at xxx.com
Sun Nov 16 23:05:01 GMT 2003

hi sinisters,

well, i'm broke, had to move back home and am doing a
crappy job to stop the bank sending me nasty letters
9it was always my ambition to work in a credit card
call centre after graduating, *really*...what a come
down after being yoiung and pretentious to find I'm in
a worlds where everyone reads the sun and says 'you're
quiet today' if I don't have an opinion on
corrie...nnngh..grrr...must stiop rant./.) Anyhow, it
will be Alright, because I've taken up knitting. It's
the In Thing, don'tcha know, and besides, I can't
afford proper christmas presents this year, so
everyone will get a piece of my love instead...or
something. Trouble is, I'm not quite past that stage
of taking half an hour to do a row, finding out my tea
has gone cold and watching seinfeld instead, so tips
appreciated...I can embroider like a caffiene addled
Arachne, so I was expecting to be graduating onto
patterns by now and crafting twee little wooly hats,
with pom-poms on the end.

I can make pom-poms, though.

-gillian

ps-this is nothing about B+S, but then I'm waiting for
DCW to turn up from Ebay.
pps-if there's a Christopher from the YSM out there,
have you got the tape yet?

=====
"Obscurism:  The Practice of peppering daily life with obscure
references (forgotten films, dead TV stars, unpopular books, defunct countries,
etc.)as a subliminal means of showcasing both one's education and one's wish
to diassociate from the world of mass culture"