Sinister: I'm already gone/ Up and out of here

a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com
Wed Nov 19 12:46:47 GMT 2003

Dear Sinister,

  Once again I'm in the computer lab in my school, and I'm supposed to have maths
with a quiz on really boring stuff that I don't really fancy learning, so I told
the teacher I am sick (I am, and not only in mental sense, but I am also blessed
with a great cough and general throat ache. Blessed because it got me out of PE,
hahaha) and now I am about to go home. But not yet. Because I know how bored I'll
be, and that I will end up watching Full House again.

  I am being treated in this computer lab to crap general r n b +, i repeat,
PLUS, that crap hit that goes "turn me ooonnnn hug me hug me" etc. So, yeah. At
the same time. Also in my ears: testosteron-filled boys' laughter. THANK YOU
WORLD.

  So, what's happening then? Well... I don't know if I'm doing much at the
moment. Maybe, but just MAYBE, I'm, oh the shock!, enjoying life. YES! I mean,
the only thing that gets me going usually are meeting heros and going to gigs,
but even the everyday life is nice now. I know. It's so strange, isn't it?

  Well, ok. It's not sprung from nowhere. I promise you. Boys... ach how I wish I
could ignore you. But no, no, let's make your general mood be affected by them.
Currently I have one big crush on someone, and my old, er,
fling-that's-not-a-fling, since we don't,er, do anything, but he shoots me pervy
looks at the most inappropriate times so I feel happy anyways.

  This has so far been a somewhat serious post, so, I should turn it around by
letting you lot have the honour and privelige of gaining access to...

another of mine and Amanda's conversations on the phone! YAY!
M= Me, A = Amanda.
M: Yo M'Ho!