Sinister: Hello all!

Em Ash em_joie at xxx.com
Thu Nov 20 15:47:08 GMT 2003

Hey all!

I'm fresh out of the nursery, this is a total rebirth (woohoo!!)

I'm getting all excited here with this mailing list... I subscribed the day
I got sick of my boyfriend spending hours on the net on some forum.  To get
my revenge, I decided to find something fun to do as well... AND THANKS
TO... oh well... ME(!!), I found this mailing list while browsing innocently
through some belle and sebastian tabs...

Yepee!

So I'm looking forward to this whole thing... yay!

And I'm jealous of you all who get to see belle and sebastian gigs all the
time... the closest they got to here recently was in Toronto... which of
course has to be 18 hours from here...  so all I can do is remember the good
old days of the Montreal show a whole year and a half ago, when I was all
skinny, shy and wearing huge glasses...

Which hasn't changed much anyways!!

Probably should go and buy their new cd...

This has been my first post...

Want a gold star?

Emmash