Sinister: Sinister Christmas Present Exchange Deadline Reminder!

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Sun Nov 23 19:38:12 GMT 2003

Is anyone else missing the barrage of reporting backs that kept the list
humming happily there while B&S were touring the US? Even if I couldn't go
to all of them, it was nice hearing about it. Of course, it was also nice
going to the "missed connection" part on Craigs List during the NYC ones and
seeing ones like, "Belle & Sebastian show: you were the Asian girl with
asymetrical hair. I was the boy with the too tight sweater on. I think we
might be soul mates."  L-l-l-l-love connection.

So my point in writing this is to quickly remind everyone that if you want
to particpate in the Sinister Christmas Present Exchange then you need to
get your information to me before this Tuesday. Unless you've JUST sent me
your information (*waves to Grainne and S Lord*) then you should have
already gotten a confirmation e-mail from me. If not, that means that it got
lost in the wonders of the modern interweb so please send again. You should
be hearing from me before the end of this month as to who you will be giving
to.

For information on what it is and how to participate please go here:
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200311/msg00050.html

Right now we have about 40 people signed up to participate and that's just a
little shy of enough to help me build my chocolate covered boy brigade so
snip snap people!  I realize that in the past few days it's been hard to
tear your eyes off of Michael Jackson's police booking photo (which as
Songles Dave pointed out - looks exactly like the painting "The Scream")
which seems to be schlacked everywhere in the media. However, these are the
things which we must overcome.

Be strong my sinikids,
Ll