Sinister: tv, the pill that i take to stay happy

rrrrobyn rfadden at xxx.com
Tue Nov 25 05:37:44 GMT 2003

quick and content-riche:

after watched "The O.C." all season due to being unable to curb my
curiousity about whether it would get better or worse (and also b/c i
like tv/punishment/tv-as-drug), suddenly it all pays off! in a way or
two. way number 1: adam brody has been getting way more lines, way
more screen time, resulting in what i can must now call my
one-and-only star-crush since the age of 18 (i'm not counting robin
stout in this, despite him being an undisputed (sinister) star. and,
whoa, he even looks a bit like adam brody... i mean, adam brody looks
like him. okay, i'll stop. maybe.) way number 2 is perhaps the more
list-relevant one: on monday's show they played a good two minutes of
"if she wants me" by that band we all like! whoo! i'm not saying that
the show is getting better/worse, just that it was a good moment, as
if the dialogue btwn the characters (the two hot moms, yeah) took a
back seat to the music, which, and this is not my imagination,
actually became louder than the dialogue a few times. yes! poignant!*

so all my procrastinating while trying to throw together a class
presentation has paid off! that's my story and i'm sticking to it.
r r r o b y n

*i just realized that poignant might come from the french word
'poign', meaning wrist, but also 'poing', meaning fist and 'ant' is
like 'ing', so really, poignant means *fisting*. hahahahaha. ah.
smut. (okay, okay, so it's probably more like raising your fist in
the air, and 'poignard' is actually a dagger, with the connotation of
something being 'pointed' and all, BUT they all go together and that
spells SMUT. and the sinister smut-o-metre hasn't been moving into
the red-zone lately. i try, i try. in both official languages.)

p.s. the beginning of 'wrapped up in books' is pretty much an aislers
set song. in fact, the whole song is very aislers set, like a tribute
to them, i'd like to think, since i know b&s love them. aw. ain't it grand?

=====
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Montreal, QC