Sinister: movin' on up to the east side

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Tue Nov 25 21:32:27 GMT 2003

hello darlings, how are things?  it's been awhile, i
realise.  i must apologise for this.
things have been rather hectic lately.  i'll give a
brief rundown, whilst elaborating a bit on certain
points.

1) i found a flat and will be moving in a few weeks
time :o)

2) my sister got married and i wore false eyelashes to
the affair

3)  i still have 3 jobs

4) the owner of the irish store always calls me "love"
and it makes me happy

5)  i got to see the gin blossoms on friday....a great
show.  the singer is a bastard, but most are.  the
drummer is a sweetheart, but most are.

6)  i did not go to new york last week :o(

7) my car broke and required very costly repairs.
stupid car.

8)  i am still in my weight lifting class....go me!

9)  i begin irish dance lessons on tuesday....go me!
(though i suspect this endeavour will result in more
than one injury)

10)  i owe lots of you emails...sorry.  :o(

11)  i had a really weird dream about the frapps!  i
dreamt that our own ben and rachel were in chicago on
account of them wanting to see Ian Anderson (of Jethro
Tull fame) in concert here.  the 2 of them came to my
house to find me but i was out...so they tracked me
down at the restaurant i was dining at. they walked in
and i said to my friends "oh my god!! that is rachel
fruitloop apps and ben apps!!!!"  then i ducked all
shyly....then the frapps walked over to me and rachel
said " stine!! we found you!! we are going to see Ian
Anderson and need you to care for our daughter, Rayma.
 She is 1 1/2 and well behaved." with that i was
handed baby, diaper bag, and the frapps were on their
way.

weird :O)

12) love to you all :O)

~stine