Sinister: chutes too narrow

Ethan Gold ethan at xxx.com
Fri Nov 28 18:54:09 GMT 2003

Hi Sinistrettes and Sinistrons,

I just bought the new Shins record and it's really great.  James Mercer's
melodic sense and phrasing reminds me of Stuart's.  It's less controlled
though...

Maybe you all knew the Shins already but any B&S fans who don't, and need
something new to chew on between B&S releases, I think you'll like it.  It
was a great discovery for me, even if I'm way behind the times.

The song "Gone for Good" was the closest thing to my life at the moment I've
heard in a long time.  If anyone knows that song, you'll know what my life
looks like right now.  (I've noticed some of you 'tell all' on the list....
I prefer to speak in musical code...)

-Ethan

ethan at ethangold.com