Sinister: for all those who want to listen to the album

wp237567 at xxx.uk wp237567 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 1 11:42:42 BST 2003

okay after my nonsecal mail yesterday I got an email from a beatiful Sinister
virgin still kicking around the nursery called Maaike, unfortunatly my
ignorance of dutch names means I can't tell you if thy are male or female or
even somewhere inbetween or either neither, but we're all beatiful on here
right?
okay they sent me a link to a dutch radio sation's preview of the DCW Album so
you can listen to the album online!

http://www.vpro.nl/3voor12/luisterpaal/luisterpaalalbum.shtml?10617791+14256838

You'll probably need a fast connection for it to work and the quality is retty
good.

All hail the androgynous Maaike.  I'd pass their email address to you but I
don't want to do that without their permission. you'll have to wait until they
join the fold.  Until then I'm keeping them in a little box!

my apolagie for the spelling mistakes in my last mail,  I hate spelling
mistakes, but my webmail service for my uni address doesn't have a spell
check...

Neil

P.S. sorry about the lack of cow Maaike,  I'll send it when I have time!