Sinister: Dear Catastrophizzy Waitrizzy

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Wed Oct 1 12:06:46 BST 2003

Yo, birthday wishes from me too, though I fear I may
be a little late...

Archel SO was doing a "frankly Sinister, you bore me"
post there, but wussed out at the last minute. Typical
of people who live in Brighton; they simply don't have
the balls to deal with London. How's that for a
gauntlet across the face?

(NB to all you tweeists who are SHOCKED at my
nastiness - I'm *not serious* and Archel is a very
close friend who I am going to drive with for 8 hours,
that's how much I like her. It's banter, it's fun,
hope that's okay)

SGS should post more, I think. She's dead right about
"Piazza..." - it sounds more like Rhoda than anything
else they've done, but if they use that as an excuse
not to ever release Rhoda I shall personally go up to
Struan and kick him in the nuts. And laugh. Heartily,
like a pirate. "HA HA HA!"

I don't like "Stay Loose". I don't like Bowie all that
much, and it just sounds affected. Why produce one
song to stand out like a sore thumb among its peers?
Sore thumbs down for that one. Also "Roy Walker" -
worst song since The Clunker?

But but but - the rest of the album is a-growing on me
with every listen. If it follows previous form, it'll
keep growing on me for weeks and months and years, and
I'll be able to hail it as a masterpiece despite the
"Yellow Submarine"-ness of RW. It's ever so exciting,
and makes me glow.

Uh-huh, ah yeah,
Mark xxx