Sinister: BlimX0r

Hewitt, Stephen S.Hewitt at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 1 15:10:50 BST 2003

ello babies

OK, so I've been reading all your opinions vis a vis the new album and I'm
listening to the Liz Kershaw show on radio 6 and she'd knocked together a
little sampler of half a dozen of the tracks, and just as I was thinking:

"Dear Catastrophe Waitress? Dear Jake Shillingford* MORE LIKE!!!!"

it cut into the first 15 seconds of Lord Anthony and STOPPED me DEAD in my
tracks and I wanted to sing along VERY LOUDLY in the office but couldn't as
I work in a very quiet environment where shouting is not exactly usual and
neither is BEAMING LIKE A LOON but I got away with that because my boss is
in a meeting.  So, I guess it is worth spending a tenner on at fopp for LA
alone...

*if you don't know who jake shillingford is, be thankful.  Those of you who
do, have you noticed that they're using "12 reasons why" on the Prem on
Monday?  I'm waiting for Matt Smith to start the programme with "ONE,
shearer turns the night to day, TWO, angel's set up by tugay" etc...

Anyway, on with the motley:

KEITH said:
All we need now is for George Dickie, Rodd and Northy to come back.

Keith, you are *so* behind the times, George has his own haircare product
company which sponsor top reality programme (well mrs carsmile likes it
anyway) "the salon":

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/thesalon/index.html

He is (and I quote) "a new religion for hair" apparently.

MMMM

Blimey, now Liz Kershaw is playing Gepetto by (quick check on google)Belly.
I thought it was Salad for a minute...

Amy's going to bangladesh and everything, I think this RoX0rs v hard.  I'd
suggest all of you in bangladesh drop her a line and meet up as she is
super.

And REEFACE and LYNRRD and THA DUKE and JIFFYPOPPER and ALLSORTSOFOTHERPPL
(and YOU, I haven't forgotten YOU, obv.) have posted and isn't it nice :)

Also johnfm said "whell of john" and I nearly fell off my chair, I'd
forgotten all about the literally HOURS of fun we had playing that (before
going to lick road clean wi' our tongues AND we were happy etcetc) ;)

SGS offered to swap her wife (you'd get more putting him on ebay) and said:

music in the ad for
tonight's episode of "Wife Swap" is none other than
the instrumental bit and whistling of TBWTAS. I am
now tempted to watch. Does TV sampling pay anything
worthwhile? I hope it throws some bling the band's
way.

As I understand it (from when the same piece was first used on teachers) the
free to air channels in the UK can use what the heck they like and only have
to pay the same as if they were playing it on the radio (ie next to nowt).
Also I first saw the WS ad in the middle of teachers, which was highly
confusing as I thought I hadn't been paying enough attention and teachers
had in fact finished already...

Also IDLES is WRONG and should have a FATWA declared on her in the name of
aunt sadie IMMEDIATELY (possibly).

(liz kershaw is now playing SHEILA TAKE A BOW and I want to dance, but
that's a no-no also)

OK I have now done no work for about 45 mins and I suppose I should go for a
fag or something...

Dates for the dairy:

11 October, ie tigerwanking is also BIG JIM'S BIRTHDAY
8 October, ie freakytrigger
(http://www.freakytrigger.co.uk/pictures/ftnite4.gif) is also TIM!H!O!P!KINS
BIRTHDAY

Ah, yes, before I forget, the GIG QUANDRY.  As has been proved by science,
belle and sebastian are RUBBISH in london, but this is obviously easier than
going to brightong on a Monday night, also what if they are rub one night in
london and great the other two WHAT IF YOU PICK THE WRONG ONE!!!  Can
someone else decide for me please?

xoxo
CarsmileSteve