Sinister: Bhi machree Ohin trasna na farraige

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Thu Oct 2 18:50:02 BST 2003

so i have a tentative trip to the emerald isle in the
works.  yay.  i found faily irresistable airfare via
aer lingus so...we'll see what happens.

things to do (or not do) in preparation:

1) read Ulysses.....for real this time
2) map out strategic plan for viewing all things
Wildean and Joycean in the city
3) figure out how to get to finglas/ballymun part of
city
4) find out how to get to st. kevin's christian
brothers school (if still around) and mt. temple
5) sell vital organs to afford a night in the
penthouse of the clarence hotel
6)  learn how to say more than "I left my heart across
the sea" and "my name is sean" in gaelic
7) try not to pester dirty vicar the way that i always
do about all things irish
8) do something  really important so that i, too, can
be made a freeman of dublin
9) focus on NOT stalking Gavin Friday (this one will
be tre difficult)
10) make sure aer lingus is not going on strike the
day of my arrival or departure

~stine