Sinister: feel the rage of Belle and Sebastian

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Fri Oct 3 07:54:43 BST 2003

hey ho,

first things first, for all my fellow little vegemites (though i should point out that i think vegemite is the spread of the devil, promite is where it's at for me.  i digress) the film clip for "Step Into My Office, Baby" will be shown TONIGHT on Rage at around 12:30am.  Isn't that exciting?

And secondly, according to the sometimes crazy lycos mail the duke of harringay sent his email (entitled "I wanna be Bruce cos he was born to run, and Brian cos he was FunFun Fun") way back in 1970!  Look: