Sinister: baps cuppin' boobs

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 6 09:31:11 BST 2003

It must have been a while, I almost sent this to sinister at hotmail.com.

All I want to say is, I have never seen Robin Stout naked, but he said...
>>and I probably said that BOOB is a good word because it both looks and
>>sounds like what it describes <<

The boy must have some funny shaped boobs!  I've seen a few pairs of
sinister boobs over the years (once even the pinefox's! and Stuart
Murdoch's!!!!!!!) and none of them look like the word BOOB.

Unless it's a topview of two girls with fairly ok sized boobs standing
either side of a girl with GIGANTIC BOOBS lying down (who incidentally has
not a head or arms or legs or a torso) in some kind of pornographic movie
style arrangement.  If robin stout makes a porno film what would it be
called?  Robin's nobbings?  Robin Stout's in-outs?  Stout of tit's world?
Drobin does Dallas?

Who's got the new album already?  We've already had some reviews of songs
but what's the actual album like?  What textured paper does it use?  Does
the little booklet thing come out easily or is it a struggle to get it out
(ahem).  Is it the same shade of mucky yellow as the one that is on
amazon.com?  Was boobs mentioned in the sleeve notes?  If you look carefully
at the picture at the front can you really see nipples showing through the
girl's t-shirt or did they use textured paper so you can cop a feel as you
run your finger over the thing?  Or is it a scent thing that when you rub
the plate of food you get the smell of the food coming out?

Or maybe it's just an ordinary CD case.

Ken