Sinister: Adrian Evans? Christ on a bike!

adrian.evans at xxx.uk adrian.evans at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 6 13:17:23 BST 2003

Mark "Sheep Worrier" Casarotto wrote:

>go and lock yourself in a cupboard with "I'm A Cuckoo" on repeate until the spirit of Phil Lynott apparates in front of you and sets fire to your bum.

Did he have long arms then Mark?  I'm guessing he apparated behind you and burn't your bum, but then he wouldn't have apparated cos you wouldn't have seen him and he wasn't actually there, you were just hideously mashed and put your burn in your back pocket whilst reading the credits on the CD inlay card.

He also mentioned:

>"You Don't Send Me" is next on my list of disappointments. It's got an irritating melody.

It's my daughters favourite B&S song behind Legal Man.  I'm equally disappointed but have no choice in the matter when the shisters in the car.

Talking of three year olds and referencing Mark's subject line -  Am I the only one who used to ride their bike like the clappers in the street and then jump off the back and watch in delight as careered into parked cars?  I'd be really f***ed off if that happend to my motor.

Kids are great - don't have any though.

ev.