Sinister: There were no bell(e)s

Michael Vance michael at xxx.org
Wed Oct 8 04:34:48 BST 2003

Well, I leave to get married and then I come back to 82 messages. You
people.

At the reception I played The Boy With The Arab Strap for my friend
Rob, stuck somewhere in rural southern Japan teaching English (maybe)
with no Internet access. He was the only one of our merry band from
high school and university who didn't make it. And we all know his
heart...

I also played Loneliness Of A Middle Distance Runner because it is a
beautiful, beautiful song.

Haven't heard the new album, but if Mrs. Apps likes it, I'm on board. I
beat Mrs. Vance will be, too.

Regards,

m.