Sinister: it's dot com!

Brian Hess hessb at xxx.edu
Sat Oct 11 21:54:44 BST 2003

Hey all,

Greetings from PA Dutch country, where it's hard to be a B&S fan considering
that the cows don't have very good taste in general.  It's almost criminally
pleasant outside today, and all the students are playing frisbee or field
hockey.  There's a lot of picnics happening here at the school too, people
with Etown College plates and slight beer guts eating catered food and
pretending to like each other.  Good times, good times.

My friend wants to play "I'm a Cuckoo" on his radio show tonight.  Sadly
this means I'll have to temporarily part with my copy of DCW, which has
become an added appendage for me as of late.  I think I'll be ok though, as
the only chance I'll have to listen to it between now and tomorrow afternoon
is after church, and "Step Into My Office, Baby" doesn't work too well up
against all the church stuff.  Although I might try to get a slightly
modified "If You Find Yourself..." into the service at some point hehe...

So I stayed up really late last nite talking to my art major friend about
nothing in particular, biding my time, drinking her cider.  Well, sampling
anyway.  And it was real nice, kept me awake until the fire alarm went off
in our dorm at 3:00 AM, probably due to a bizarre fire extinguisher fight
accident.  Funny how things work out pleasantly like that sometimes.

And that's all I've got to say.  Did I do ok for my first post?  I feel so
grown up and stuff.  I'll be representing at the Tower Theatre show next
month, say hi if you're in town.  Peace~

Brian