Sinister: silly full moon glow

Maaike maaike at xxx.org
Mon Oct 13 13:29:58 BST 2003

Hey-

Did anyone say 'Popjourno'? Popjourno was a very fine mailinglist, but sadly
it died. Hello Curtis, I do remember you!

I just spent my best full moon night ever, on a beautiful, old sailingboat
with 20 nice people. We spent fridaynight sailing the IJssel lake, it was
wonderful; the light of the moon on the water, the lights on the coast, the
stars... Some people had brought guitars, there was singing and drinking,
just brilliant.
The rest of the weekend was good, too (we sailed to the isle of
Terschelling), but that moonlit night was the most special.

I've decided I rather like DCW. It's maybe not their best ever, but I like
it more than FYHCYWLAP and Storytelling. And Legal Man is not even my
favourite song...

Maaike