Sinister: how long since i wrote a sinister subject line?

Chris Perriman chrisperriman at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 15:47:55 BST 2003

David Hewitt said:
>They all seem to come back eventually anyway. If
>you don't, you probably weren't ever really here.

hi there sinister, long time no see
its taken me about two years but i've returned.

i've even bought the new album and i have to say i like it. it seems nasty
to say that i'm
glad its just struan (do we still call him that?) doing the songwriting, i
like the others'
songs but my idea of a proper B&S album is his voice singing his songs.

how are you all doing then? i'm just great, my life has changed dramatically
since you last
saw me. i'm no longer unemployed and living with my parents, i'm studying
towards an HND in
newspaper design and infographics, i'm doing occational freelance design
work and photography
and i'm living in a lovely house in newcastle with some good friends.
and i'm much happier.

wasn't glastonbury hot? sorry i didn't find you mr carsmile but there was
just so much to do,
i was in the same field we camped in in 2002 but a little further down the
hill.

nice to see you all again, write soon,
chris*