Sinister: When the ball hits the goal, it's not Cooper or Joe, it's Favata

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Wed Oct 15 10:42:08 BST 2003

The Duke of Harringay always manages to get the last
word in. In digests, I mean. I believe the digest is
still the unpopular method of receiving Sinister
posts, and am starting to think it's because the Duke
sets uneasy thoughts into the minds of its readers
which then spurs them to go and start writing to
Sinister themselves. Um, that's a good thing,
actually.

Yesterday I had to type the words "Vicar fantasy
bestseller" into google (for professional reasons, you
perverts) and lawks! I found exactly what I was after!
Today, I shall be googling "buttplug powerdrill
mayonnaise". For my mum.

Christ on a bike, that Sinister Village site is a
veritable Who's Who of Sinister celebrity 1999-style!
Lesley Jo Miller! Starry Sarah! Nick "flamin'"
Dastoor, for heavens sake! I notice I never signed up
for anything. Perhaps I was afeared of the T word even
then.

I'm off to download some So Solid Crew.

Sayonara,
Mark xxx