Sinister: Stray Moose

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu Oct 16 13:42:51 BST 2003

Chris_t_opher wrote something for www.comeswithasmile.com, and i thought it
was www.comewithcarsmile.com i.e. some disturbing Stephen Hewitt inspired
pornography website.

-------------

Many of us thought that "STAY LOOSE" is like, Trevor Horn showing his Devils
Horns.  Well I just looked on the notes of the tracks of the DICKWANK mini
website.

Did you know?

(From the www.dearcatastrophewaitress.com minisite)

"Stay Loose
The biggest studio creation, and, ironically, one which Trevor was hardly
involved in.  This was the only song which wasn't fully written before going
into the studio.  This was quite intentional, as we wanted a song Trevor
could sink his teeth into.  But Trevor didn't actually like the song.  He
did try a few things, but in the end, it was the band that saw it through.
Tony Doogan mixed the song.  - Mick"

So there you go!  Apparently Trevor had the most horn in hand in Step into
my office baby, and no wonder - it's hornier than Mark C!  eep you should
see the video!

Ken
P.S. : London folks are you all going to Aislers Set and Lucksmiths and
Comet Gain and Would be goods tonight?  And How Does It Feel to be Loved on
Friday?  I am!
P.P.S.: Glasgow folks are you all going to Aislers Set and Lucksmiths and
Winchester Club on Friday?  You should.
P.P.P.S.: People from other cities are you going out to dance like a loon
this weekend?  Hope so.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.