No subject

Sean Howell seanghowell at xxx.com
Fri Oct 17 14:06:40 BST 2003

good morning hils!

jesus, I'm surprised that I made it home alive last night...I was so
exhausted by the time I left.  Carnivale was great though...especially the
last episode, and the previews for this week's episode look amazing.  I
still haven't gotten to read the Brother Justin interview you sent me, I
wanted to last night when I got home, but just needed to go straight to bed.
   I am totally not looking forward to working at the scuba store all
day...Granted, I really need the money and all, but still, it's going to be
so incredibly boring most likely.  I'm sure it will end up being even more
dead than the saturday's that I've been working.  Enough bitching about that
though...I'm getting paid to read Dune all day essentially, which when it
comes down to it, isn't a very bad deal whatsoever, and should certainly
help chase off boredom..  Haha, speaking of dune, I had weird, Dune themed
dreams last night...I really don't remember exactly what any of the details
were, but I'm pretty sure that you were involved somehow.  So, how is your
day going?  Great I hope!  Well, I need to take a shower now, so I should
wrap this up.

-Sean