Sinister: i was feeling like a loser

ian hobart at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 18 10:30:59 BST 2003

ian...learn to proof-read..

who is ravi 0shankar?  ravi's irish cousin perhaps... famous for his series
of 'sitar jigs'.
mine's a pint of guinness, with a twist of nirvana, barman.
not the band.  not any more.  and the pixies were better, anyway.

also, i didn't mention what i put the * after the carsmile-libel for.

i guess i'll just leave you to wonder.  or, more likely, to forget it.

xx
ian