Sinister: I'm A. Tautou

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Oct 20 13:57:02 BST 2003

FUCK TWAT NOB PRICK CUNT BASTARD TOSSER DICK WANK

There you go ian.

Hi Sinisters,

I am a bit offended that Ian never read my posts properly, I swore in
capital letters, with three consecutive swear words in one of my last
emails, and talked about naked ladies, but he never read them.  So I put
something on the very first line of this email maybe he'll read it this
time.  And 3 of those swearwords means willy and three other words are users
or applications of a willy, whereas the remaining three words are possible
recipients or possible result of one of the aforementioned applications of a
willy.  So Ian I hope you are happy.

Being such an stupendous wordsmith, I've also managed to fit to the end of
that top line the words "DICK WANK", which as you know is the acronym of the
new B+S album "Dear Incredible Catastrophe Killing Waitress And Nob
Kickage", as I was going to tell you my excitement of buying this album
today, a week or so late, and also my excitement of purchasing the B+S DVD -
"Fans Only" (FO for short pronounced "FUCK OFF") at the same time.

Finally, I will have a use for the Playstation 2 that I have purchased, for
it can be used to play DVDs, and I'm buying a DVD later.  I am expecting the
DVD to be fully interactive, and for it to include a PS2 compatible game
that is in a similar style of "Grand Theft Auto" (GTA pronounced "Grab That
Arse") involving Stuart Murdoch stealing Ford Granada Mark Is from the
streets of Glasgow, and using it to pick up indie girls to a park for a
quick romp in exchange for an original Tigermilk LP, then killing them
afterwards so that he can get his LP back, which he will use to lure another
girl into intercourse (otherwise he'd only ever get a maximum 500 shags).

Anyway, a person who digresses I be.  I am very looking forward to this DVD,
with or without a PS2 game, and even if it is to be without a KARAOKE MODE.
Mmm although B+S Karaoke that would kick ass.

Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.