Sinister: Tosser, nude cock stretcher

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu Oct 23 14:49:59 BST 2003

Piazza New York Catcher
--------------------------------------
I'm a bit disappointed with Piazza New York Catcher now that I know that
"Ferdinand" was a reference to "The Collector", by John Fowles, rather than
to "Rio Ferdinand" of the English Premier League, by Barclaycard.  I was
absolutely convinced of the latter, what with all the references to the
"Hotel Bedroom" gang rapes and "limping round" after a fight in the tunnel
on pagan (aka Turkish) holidays.

"I love you I've a drowning grip on your adoring face" - the way Turkish
player Alpay poked David Beckham in the face.

"Beside you and strong warnings in the guise of gentle words, come wave upon
me from the wider family net absurd" - a double reference to the "I'll kill
you" line by Macedonian player Sakiri and the insults to Beckham's mother
from Alpay.

"Life outside the diamond is a wrench" - how Butt, Scholes, Beckham and
Gerrard formed the formidable Diamond formation in midfield, and how the
rest of the team were shite.

The giveaway line
"A Trail for the DEVIL to erase" - Rio plays for Man United (the "Red
Devils"), who are trying to help him shake off the Drug test evasion
charges!

I was so certain of this, until this revelation of this John Fowles thing.

Oh great, thanks a lot.

The DVD
-------------
During the few moments when I'm not so depressed about this Ferdinand
business, I managed to watch some of that B&S DVD.  I loved how they have
English subtitles so that people who don't understand Scottish accents (i.e.
everyone) can have a clue what the hell they're saying!

It's funny to have been to Glasgow a few times and recognising places in the
videoes/little documentary bits.  Almost like a holiday programme of
somewhere you've been.  Even more weird if you've been to those gigs that
were on it I guess, or if you ACTUALLY APPEAR ON THE VIDEO.

Look at me I'm on TV it makes up for ... etc.

I've also just realised that I was once inside the same shoe shop as the
bloke who made this DVD, yeah man, fame.  I've also witnessed a near-death
incident involving a football and the girl who's on the cover of the DVD and
I'm glad that from the photo she looked to have recovered, although a little
cold perhaps.

Excellent.

Unnecessary Information
The inside of my thigh just twitched involuntarily in the exact same
frequency as the vibration that a Nokia 8310 would generate when it rings.
Which made me think that I had just received a text message, and I didn't.

The shame.

c u l8r
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.