Sinister: atlanta meeting?

elizabeth trawick heartxdan at xxx.com
Fri Oct 24 05:05:30 BST 2003

Hi all, you Sinisters!

I haven't been here in a while, it feels kind of strange to be writing.

I bought the new cd a day before it was out and took a drive shortly after
to listen.  I was really surprised by the sound but definitely not
dissapointed.  It was all that was in my cd player for at least a week, to
be honest, and I surprised myself once when I got out of my car and found
myself finishing the lyrics to "Piazza, New York Catcher".  It feels so nice
and happy.  It's a nice change, I think.

This Sunday will be the first day I ever lay eyes on Belle and Sebastian.
I'm seeing them in Atlanta with a friend of mine called Molly (who is not a
Sinister).  The two of us (and a few more friends of ours) will be staying
in Atlanta Saturday day/night and all Sunday.  If anyone knows of any
sinister happenings I'm sure my friend Molly would love to join in (it's a
given that I would!).  Just e-mail me and let me know.  If there isn't
anything happening, I'd love to set one up if enough people are interested.

xox
Elizabeth