Sinister: i'm falling asleep to DCW

Brian Hess hessb at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 24 17:26:48 BST 2003

Hi all,
Life's been um...rugged lately, at least for the last week and a half.  Now
I get a break from the pointless classwork for awhile, and this weekend is
church camp (no I'm not too old for such a thing!), so good times for
everyone I should think.

I've been listening to alot of ep's lately, and I'm starting to think I like
the format more than just about anything.  Especially B&S ep's are
magnificent, all unified and stuff.  It's like a compact musical statement
that ensures maximum happiness and minimum boredom.  Given my vanishing
attention span, tis truly a blessing.

On somewhat frightening news, I'm having trouble finding a ride to the
Philly show, which I'm going to make it to if I have to take bloody Amtrak,
but hopefully I can find another student that would at least like to see a
concert with me.  These things have a way of working out usually, though, so
let's hope...

For anyone who happens to be around Lancaster, PA here in the states
(anyone?), The Innocence Mission is playing at the Chameleon Club on Nov. 1,
they're a superb band for those who don't know, all acoustic and
pretty-like.  I'll be there, anyway.

And that's all I've got for now.  Sorry for the lack of general interesting
things in my emails, I try to keep 'em short at least.  bless~

Brian