Sinister: "Jerry, why don't we just tell the Sandinistas to fuck off?"

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Mon Oct 27 17:12:54 GMT 2003

Hi kids, what's going on?  Lots of craziness here, but
little excitement.

 I have 2 jobs now.....i got a job at an Irish store
on Saturdays, as well as a few nights a week.
I love it there. This past Saturday, 2 real live Irish
people stopped in....one of whom was a man who kept
speaking gaelic.  I was going to ask him to marry me
but thought that that may have overstepped some sort
of professional boundries :o)
 I'm also becoming a resident expert on fitting Irish
dance shoes...I had no idea how complicated it was.
 I know it is still a crap retail job, but everyone is
really nice, it isn't TOO busy, and it gives me some
money.

In addition, I have still been working that the
domestic violence shelter in Wednesday evenings.  I
co-facilitate the group of 4-6 year olds in the Mom &
Kids programme.
 During our sessions, we discuss feelings, how to deal
with anger, etc, how scary situations with their
parents are NEVER their fault...that sort of thing.
 It is heartbreaking in most ways, yet I love it.  I
love knowing that I am making those children laugh and
smile for what may be the only time that week.

I have, since round age 12 or so, been set on the
music industry as my niche.  I waivered about becoming
an english teacher for awhile, but always came back to
management an PR as my fields of choice/destiny.

Last week, after our session on wedneday night, the
head of the programme, Denise, began asking me if I
would like to come back for the next session.  I said
that I would love to if they/she felt I was
contributing something worthwhile and so on.
She asked how I became involved with the shelter so I
explained how I had seen their business card at my
salon and called to see if they needed any volunteers.
I met with the woman in charge of the vols, began my
state certification and here I was.

she told me that she had a confession to make.  that i
had been very highly recommended to her by Robbie (the
head of vols) and Linda (the woman in charge of the
certification programme) and that they really wanted
me for Mom & kids.

she then said "I don't know what you're studying in
school, but I think you were born to be a children's
councelor."

that's really had me thinking.  were i to go into
that, i would have to start ALL OVER in school, as I
have taken no classes pertaining to that subject.

i do love kids, and they love me.....but i don't know
that i could handle those situations day after day.

i dunno.  i guess i'm just trying to figure out my
purpose in the world and not fuck up my life anymore
than i have. it would certainly be more worthwhile
than schleping round for arsehole musicians.....but
the pay isn't nearly as handsome.

things are going well though...debt is
consolidated....will be moving soon....finally got an
accurate diagnosis and am feeling great!
and my sinister friends know not to mess with me as I
am in weight training!  rawr!! :O)

ah well.  i guess i had nothing to say.....well, maybe
a little.

sometimes you just need to get your thoughts out of
your head to make sense of them.......sometimes they
never make sense.

oh yes...don't forget NY sinisters....i'll be there in
a month!! yay!!!!!!!!!!

love to my peeps

~stine