Sinister: News: 'Fans Only'

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Thu Sep 4 13:29:09 BST 2003

The other day I fell out of bed and flew into my chest of drawers, knocking
loads of things off onto my head. When I was at work I realised there was an
intruder in my shoe, snug underneath the arch of my foot. I took off my shoe
(my lovely NEW shoe which came with a free SHOEHORN) and inside was a belle
and sebastian button badge. A little boy with two fingers in the air.

Anyway, enough of that. Here's the news:

: : : : : : :

Belle and Sebastian's "Fans Only" retrospective DVD compilation will be
released by Jeepster Recordings in the UK/Europe on October 20th 2003,
catalogue number JPRDVD001.

The DVD is a record of the development of Belle & Sebastian during their
time with Jeepster, from '...Sinister' to 'Storytelling'. Featuring
videos,
live performances, interviews, out-takes, tv appearances, early
documentary footage, exclusive material and behind the scenes insights
into the evolution of the band.
It was compiled by Glasgow-based film maker Blair Young and the band over
the last 8 months and will now only be released on DVD, and not VHS too as
originally planned.

For details of your local distributor of the DVD please visit the *new*
Jeepster website at http://www.jeepster.co.uk/distributors.htm

News on the single still to come ...

cheers,
Katrina @ Banchory.

http://www.banchoryshop.net
http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/home

I read somewhere that the DVD will include 52 songs. Is this every song they
released on Jeepster?

And I think Sr Trenzano has a scoop on the forthcoming single, but I'll
leave it up to him to tell all.

robinx

PS: Hello Heather and Amy; Wrapped Up In Books is indeed a lovely song.