Sinister: Lucid Lesbian Longings for Laura Llew

trixie firecracker trixiefirecracker79 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 9 07:36:34 BST 2003

Jeez, I stop reading my Sinister-mails for a week and a half and look what happens:

>>I just read in this month's Utne Reader that statistically Australian girls are most likely to put out on the first date. WHat does this mean for Miss Trixie Firecracker and her recent night out? I can only wonder.<<

!!

I get called a hussy! What exactly are you trying to say about me, Jay? I am in fact quite a demure and shy lady (though the rest of this post may perhaps challenge that image).

Anyway, I know you're all really reading this because of the titillating subject line and not for my indignation at Jay's insinuations, so here goes. Last weekend I had a dream. Featured in this dream was the one and only Miss Laura Llew looking lovely as always, and, I must say, especially hott and sexxy too. I have forgotten pretty much all of this dream, I can't recall a storyline or plot or even a location. There was one bit that stuck with me though, the part where I KISSED LAURA.

!!

That's right kids, myself and Llew locking lips. I must say that she is a Very Good Kisser too. Boys (especially Chubby Jewish ones covered in chocolate) and Girls With Glasses* take note.

That's right Sinisters, I have started having dreams about YOU. No one is safe. A few weeks ago I dreamt about GayJay. He was painting a chair which he then sat on while the paint was still wet. Silly boy. Then I had a dream about Jayward (who is not strictly a Sinister boy I know, but he is a #sinister boy and that is close enough) looking very suave. I wonder who it will be next? Any suggestions? My subconscious is a fun place to hang out, really. Don't be afraid.

I have also dreamt of Miss Marianna from time to time, but then I have known her for quite a while... and I've never been engaged in a nocturnal pash with her, in dream or reality (which, I am sure those of you who can vouch for her foxxiness would agree, is quite my loss). However, Miss M is currently travelling around the world, and she will be stopping in Melbourne VERY SOON. Perhaps my chance has come at last?

Enough of that sauciness. Here are some belated non-saucy things which I would like to belatedly say:

1. A Very Long Time Ago there was a picnic in Melbourne. No one -- as far as I can remember -- Reported Back. Shame on us Melbourne-Sinisters. So yeah, we had some kids show up, and since most everyone likes seeing their name in Sinister-posts**, this is who was there: Longest Lurker Jim, Amiable Amy, Important Visitors from New Zealand Lawrence and his lovely wife, Honorary Sinisterine Vanessa, and Surprise Special Guest Star Neil Robertson. Unfortunately*** Miss Julie and Mr David were out of town that weekend (probably rock climbing or some such thing, silly kids), so they were unable to attend.
On a side note, of course as you all know, these two are now Mr and Mrs Julie&David -- a belated congratulations to the pair of you.

2. Many many twee/fey/decidedly non-twee or fey thank yous must be relayed to the terrific Terry Underwear for his masterful organisation of the great Sinister Oz Tape Exchange. I received a wonderful compilation from Miss Alex and I must say she is highly talented in the art of mix-tape making, packaging and all. Thank you!
I am hoping there might be another round of this soon, perhaps extending over to New Zealand as well? Terry?

Of course I would like to say something about the new Belle & Sebastian album, but I think I've already taken up too much of your precious time, so I'll get back to catching up on my emails and leave those comments for another day.

much dream-time love to you all
Trixie.xx

* Actually Laura, did I ever mention to you that I wear glasses sometimes... /me bats eyelashes

** Except of course when they're being labeled as EASY. /me grrrrs at GayJay

*** Then again, some might view this as being a fortunate occurrence given the *ahem* history of the mentioned parties.