Sinister: B&S's L.A. Treasure Hunt Reprise

Pesusich71 at xxx.com Pesusich71 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 9 22:34:07 BST 2003

Hey all (or mainly the L.A. B&S fans) -
   I just subscribed to Sinister a fortnight ago
and wasn't able to post until now.  Anyways, I was
just wondering about the L.A. Treasure Hunt.  I got
most of the scoop & pictures from one a few emails,
but there were a couple questions that were still
lingering if anyone here knows:
1.Was the final destination at Iguana Vintage clothing?
2.What time did the winners get to the final location?
 (we got to iguana vintage clothing (our guess of
  the final place)at 8.40pm.  the store closed at 8pm)
3.any other odd/ cool things to mention about the
  treasure hunt?

  anyways, we had fun doing it. the galaxy theatre one stumped us the longest.  the daily planet on franklin
was good (we knew where to go and we kept on a lookout
for anything superman related.)
  the other ones were good and fell into place
nicely for us.

sleeping the clock around,
Jawn