Sinister: PaPaPa Perth Pubnic Action

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Fri Sep 12 07:55:35 BST 2003

hello,

tonight (friday) there will be a Perth pubnic.  we will be meeting at the Moon and Sixpence in the city at approximately 8pm (I'm sure you'll be able to spot us), then we shall drink some kind of liquid, most probably alcoholic.  At around 11pm we will making our way down to the Fairlanes Bowling Centre to play a game, most probably bowling.
As if that isn't enough to entice all you Perth sinister people I'm not aware of (or haven't seen in ages), Marianna will be making a special guest appearance.  And you can also see my *new* shoes.  I'll even let you touch them (the shoes that is, not Marianna).  If you are confused about anything at all (where the pub is, what we look like, what direction your life is headed in, why it can rain even when the sky is blue), call me on 0422516549.

love,
terry
---
here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com