Sinister: Emma was a teenage rebel

emily emalineswine at xxx.com
Sun Sep 14 02:53:52 BST 2003

Well, since I'm new I thought I'd finally introduce
myself to the group.

Hello

My name's Emily. You can call me Emma (so much more
British)..  I'm a yank. I've lived in the San
Francisco area since I was 2. I saw B&S at the Greek
in Berkeley and had a spectacular time. I've listened
to Belle & Sebastian for years, I started with
Tigermilk and I fell in love.

I go to art school where I study Fine Art painting and
drawing. You may see my work here if you like:

http://www.geocities.com/emalineswine/drawings.html

I've also danced ballet for over 8
years(http://www.geocities.com/emalineswine/ballet.html),
play guitar (poorly), sing, write songs.. and a whole
bunch of creative mumbo jumbo. If you tool around my
site long enough, you might be able to find some
aforementioned mumbo jumbo.

I've also been to 9 countries in Europe and speak
French and some Italian. I'm in love with Euro
accents. I've recently developed an enormous affinity
for Scottish accents (go figure).. So if anyone wants
to woo me, it's pretty easy if you have an accent..
Oh, and it's even easier if you're Stuart Murdoch.
However, I'd probably fall asleep with ants in my
pants.

Happy Weekend,
Emma

p.s. hope URLs aren't illegal here. they're safe..