Sinister: the past is yours

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Mon Sep 15 19:04:21 BST 2003

apparently Isobel Campbell has recorded a new album, AND it's coming out on
October 7th.

isn't that also when DCW is coming out? I am very excited by this clash of
the titans. It will be like the Blur v. Oasis of our times.

Here is an article about Isabel's new album, complete with a lovely picture
of her: http://www.sacksco.com/roster/isobel/isobel_rls.html

Meanwhile, I remain too busy/useless to correspond with my special off-list
Sinister friends. Please forgive me.

But in another exciting development, I'm thinking strongly of flying to
Glasgow to see the Aislers Set in mid October. I'm not actually *that* fond
of the Aislers (although they are sufficiently good that I would go and see
them if they played in sunny Dublin), but I do fancy the idea of a weekend
in Scotland. Maybe I will meet some of you and hang out and stuff.

later, later,

DV